The faith to dream. My blog title. It isn't a story about how I have made a lot of money. It isn't a story about how I saved a lot of souls. It isn't a story about greatness. It is a story about trying to overcome.
I am afraid. Afraid of falling mostly. Airplanes, bridges, elevators. Afraid of falling from grace. Afraid to have strength and confidence. But that is not God's desire for me.
I am afraid. Afraid of falling mostly. Airplanes, bridges, elevators. Afraid of falling from grace. Afraid to have strength and confidence. But that is not God's desire for me.
Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
I am God's daughter. What is there to fear? I read in the book Anything today that sin is from areas where we do not trust God. My fear is from areas where I don't trust God. Or maybe I just haven't found the way to giving that area over to Him yet. But I want to. I want to have a great faith. A faith that knows no boundaries. That knows no fears. I want to give everything over to God. I want to pray about my life and let Him guide me and know that he is there to re-direct if I am wrong about something. God is there at every turn. Why be afraid. I must stand my ground and take the scary by the reigns and live the life God intended for me. I need to find the greatness that is in waiting. I know it is there. I just know it. If I can have the faith to dream.
Comments
Post a Comment